IT Support Central London – IT company London
IT Support London from the Experts !
Speedster-IT are here during this economic down turn to minimize your costs and still give your business that structured approach. We keep your IT systems working using remote preventative diagnostics and monitoring, by solving problems speedly as they occur on a monthly fixed-fee basis – It Support London from the experts !
Flat-fee charging, a single cost for everything!
- Proactive remote support. We can solve 90% of all problems remotely
- Speedy helpdesk, providing you with unlimited access to a technical helpdesk
- Onsite Server Monitoring to allow us to pre-empt problems
- Personal Account Management, we consider our relationship with our clients to be our stepping stone to keeping Speedster a successful business.
Speedster IT Support Basic Breakdown
- Remote user support for failures and errors on the network at the London Office.
- Onsite support.
- Access to Speedster helpdesk for logging calls.
- Speedster will monitor your whole network. Should anything fail, the helpdesk are alerted.
- Daily checking of the servers to see if the backup has run if not diagnose and fix or refer to client.
Speedster-IT operates a manned 8am till 7pm helpdesk that calls can be logged onto. This enables us to record and prioritize support tickets logged on the helpdesk. Tickets are usually responded to within 20-30mins average. Apart from the helpdesk we also offer telephone support which is accessed during normal business hours via a single telephone number. Tickets likely to require substantial engineer time outside normal hours will be referred to the Customer first as additional charges may apply.
All customers that take a support contract with Speedster are also monitored from our London data centre enabling us to be proactive to many faults and quickly resolve them; often even before the customer notices issues on their network. Should in a rare circumstance network failure occur onsite we will send out an engineer to look at the fault, though 90% of all faults logged with Speedster are dealt with remotely. Speedster uses a fully secure remote tool to gain access to customer networks and PC’s.