Resilient & Secure – Central London Colocation
Speedster provides private London Colocation services in a suite located in a Tier 3 data centre in central London. Our Data Centre is directly connected to the Level 3 Communications backbone. Level 3 Communications is the worlds largest Tier 1 Internet carrier.
Speedster Data Centre provides:
- 24/7 on-site security and independent CCTV
- Multiple independent network fibre rings
- N+1 resilient power & cooling systems
- Fast Tier 1 bandwidth from Level 3 Communications
- 24/7 remote hands
- Convenient central London location (EC1)
- Wide selection of carriers and networks
Managed Colocation London Service
Speedster are very experienced at delivering colocation services, we offer a genuine managed colocation service to our clients with Data Centres available in London, Birmingham and Maidenhead.
When you work with Speedster your colocation services are fully managed by us. Our engineers carry out any equipment additions, moves, changes and cabling (free of charge) to ensure the quality and reliability of your hosted IT infrastructure is maintained.
Most of our clients simply have their equipment shipped to us and we take care of the rest. This service is also perfect for those who are not able to visit the facility easily or are located abroad. However, if you do anticipate needing access then you have full access to your colocation racks 24/7/365 via secure badge and PIN set up
London Co-Location Services with a personal touch
Speedster take care of all the detail with our managed solutions, you can be sure your server is always healthy, we will continuously monitor disk health and server health for you. We can provide email or SMS text alerts to keep you informed of any developments.
You provide all the hardware and Speedster-IT is responsible for maintaining network performance and housing your equipment in our secure, climate controlled, data centre facility. We offer the highest level of bandwidth, service, and network redundancy for your equipment. As standard with our racks we will build your hardware into your rack allowing you to arrive at your new colocation knowing all the hard work is done.
Colocation services include
- 24/7 remote hands services
- Offsite managed data backups – clients have access to our backup systems via the Client Portal
- Managed services – Our network engineers will configure, manage and monitor your firewalls and load-balancing
Speedster can tailor your colocation package to your needs, with the following extras:
- Extended IP Range
- IP Bandwidth
- Tape Backup Solutions (Engineers onsite daily to change tapes)
- Technical Consultancy.
- Offsite Backup Configurations
- Point to Point Connections via partnered Telco’s ensuring competitive pricing.
- DR to network data centres, in the UK or worldwide.
If you would like further information or would prefer to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements in greater detail call us on 0203 011 1234.