If you’re looking for a move to the cloud, our Azure Consultants London lets your IT teams build, deploy and manage applications through the global Azure network of data centres, using the tools and infrastructures of your choice.
Why Microsoft Azure?
Flexible and transparent
You can run websites, virtual machines, data management, analytics, mobile applications and identity services with Microsoft Azure. What’s more, you can scale them on a pay-as-you-go basis to meet your demands, so you only pay for what you use.
Works with your current IT
Azure works with your current IT setup through a huge network, made up of private connections, hybrid databases, storage solutions and encryptions. Your assets won’t move an inch.
Protects your data
Microsoft are industry-leaders in keeping data safe. They were the first cloud provider to be recognised by the European Union’s data protection authorities for committing to tough EU privacy laws.
Azure has a 99.95% service-level agreement (SLA), which means you can run applications without worrying about backend infrastructure. On top of this, it’s got automatic OS and service patching, built-in network load balancing and is strong against hardware failure.
Azure Consultants London
A Painless Switch
We build and manage Azure hybrid solutions covering a variety of elements, including:
- Networking– secure and seamless connection between your data centres and Azure cloud data centres
- Identity – one integrated identity for on and off-site systems using Azure Active Directory
- Platforms – Azure public cloud, Azure stack, VMWare and HyperV integration
- Storage – backups, archives and recovery sites
- Disaster recovery – fully automated Azure cloud data centres
24/7 Service Management and On-Going Support
We manage and monitor your network 24/7, and can help set up your IT for your future needs.