Cloud Services and Private Cloud Hosting provides highly affordable and accessible document storage, archiving and sharing, that are available 24/7 anywhere in the world and can save your business a lot of time and money and more importantly can unlock lots of productivity gains which can reduce stress and improve customer satisfaction.
Cloud Services Expert Advise
Cloud services has been around a long time and Speedster IT were one of the first companies in London offering such cloud services and private cloud hosting
Speedster IT started supplying it’s customers with cloud services as far back as 2008. Many of Speedster’s customer benefited from the advise of one of our experts David Cairns our Cloud Strategist and Technical Director who has been building private cloud networks ever since. Today the vast majority of Speedster clients made the move and migrated their businesses to Speedster Cloud platforms.
Cloud backup/storage is just one small feature of Cloud Computing/Speedster Cloud IT services. Not only can you back up that can be accessed from anywhere at anytime safely and securely. You can also move your entire file server, FTP server, email server, web server and backup system.To find out more contact us about backing-up to the Speedster Cloud call us on 0203 011 1234. Speedster, aims our pricing strategy for cloud hosting services at small to medium sized businesses. Speedster Cloud Services therefore ensures that smaller businesses can take full advantage of features and functionality only available in the past to large enterprises.
Key Benefits of Speedster Cloud Services and Private Cloud Hosting:
- Total cost of ownership is lower (Speedster takes care of the hardware costs)
- Your own highly-resilient cloud architecture without any need for IT people onsite designing networks
- Backups come as a standard, 7 nightly snapshots using industry standard software with free restores
- Support and advice on moving your current servers to your own private cloud
- All disk space is built on SAN technology; giving you peace of mind your data is safe
- All data is held in the UK and is private to each client
- Increase and decrease capacity as your business needs it. Speedster provides flexibility to add more performance to your servers and also remove it the months you don’t need it
- Month by month contracts
- Uncontended bandwidth from some of the best internet feeds in the UK
Cloud Solutions – The new not to be missed technology, as stated below
Business seems to be switching on to the benefits of virtual computing: 37% of companies say they will migrate 61% or more of their applications to a private cloud environment in the future.Management Today
“Former Dragon James Caan tells SMEs ‘cloud computing has changed the landscape”
As his business undertook an office move, his IT team asked him whether he thought the firm should switch to the cloud.
“My first thought was ‘what was the cost? ‘When I was told that it was £1,500 a month, I thought that a zero had been left off the figure. Cloud computing’s pay-as-you-grow scalable business model has turned the traditional approach to enterprise IT upside down.”