IT Support Jobs London – Central London IT Service Desk Analyst – It Support Jobs London No Experience – Entry Level It Support – IT Service Desk Analyst (1st Line)
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an IT Service Desk Analyst in Aldgate, central London, E1 . This is the perfect opportunity if you have no experience, and want your first taste of working with high-end clients!
The individual must be able to work under pressure in a demanding but rewarding environment. They should also have good communications skills and the ability to interact with others easily on an interpersonal level
The ideal candidate will be someone with a can-do attitude and the ability to take initiative. They must also have excellent customer service skills, as well as good listening abilities.
A successful individual would not only meets these criteria but they’ll bring new perspectives
- Being the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email;
- Qualifying and documenting the problems raised by customers;
- Responsible for handling support of service requests which relate to all technology including; workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Provide on-site support for client networks and applications across the UK.
- Provide remote and telephone support for client networks and applications.
- Windows 7,8 & 10 Administration & Support
- Active Directory Administration, new user setups (User Accounts, O365 Mailboxes)
- Networking knowledge covering ADSL Broadband, Local Area Networks, Switches & VLan’s
- Understand cabling needs for IT/Telephone System Jobs
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Able to install, configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices.
- Experience of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Office 2003 – 2016 problem solving.
- Experience of PC hardware troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience an advantage.
- Basic Administration of Exchange Server and mobile email technologies.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to start their career in IT, with no experience necessary on-the-job training, the opportunity to learn new skills & grow your career. So don’t miss out, apply today!
Contact us with your CV