Central London IT Service Desk Analyst (2nd Line)
Speedster-IT is growing fast and is looking for new IT Service Desk Analysts (2nd Line).
The ideal candidate needs to be a responsible team player who is also capable of working on his own initiative and can make a fresh and positive contribution to the Service Desk Team. The 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing a high quality customer service support to many of our clients remotely and he will be the point of contact for all our clients.
To provide professional growth, there will be a chance to attend site visits to fix incidents or to work with senior engineers on more complex problems. You will need to be able to travel on Business site in London or UK.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Windows Server and client operating systems and basic knowledge of troubleshooting services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WDS, WSUS, and Group Policy
- General knowledge of VMware/Hyper-V virtualisation platforms and key differences between them
- Understanding of firewalls, web filtering, VLANs, uplinks and stacking, and best practice for wireless networking usage
- Apple devices – setup and troubleshooting
- Software installation
- Network printer configuration
- Switch installation and patching
- Windows client image testing
- New user & profile creation
- Group Policy software deployment
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 knowledge
- Microsoft, CCNA, VMware, ITIL certifications
- Networking knowledge
- Draytek, Watchguard, HPE and Unifi networking products knowledge
- Previous Experience with Autotask, DATTO (centrastage) beneficial
- MS Teams
We’re always looking for talented people who aspire to progress and develop.
So whether you’re after an apprenticeship, just finished your degree and want to use your knowledge, or are an experienced technician, send us your CV and get in touch.
We’ll hold your details on file for 6 months and let you know if a suitable position becomes available.
We’re an equal opportunities employer.
No Agencies PleaseMore Jobs : Senior Support Analyst