Speedster IT are looking for an MSP Senior Support Engineer for there central London office. You will work closely with the Technical Manager and within the engineering team to ensure service offering fits the needs of the business and is to the level required.
In addition, you will be responsible for the day to day supervision and management of the service desk including The Second Line Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time, whilst maintaining Service Level Agreements, informing management of re-occurring problems & trends
- Test, Evaluate and Support, the roll-out of new applications & technology
- Desktop and application support.
- Server and network support.
- Configuration and installation.
- Continuity, maintenance, and security.
- Providing second line support to Speedster customers.
- On call 24/7 every 8 weeks and a point of escalation when required
- Help and support sales team and account managers with auditing potential new clients.
- Traveling to client sites for onsite engineering work.
We’re always looking for talented people who aspire to progress and develop. So whether you’re after an apprenticeship, just finished your degree and want to use your knowledge, or are an experienced technician, send us your CV and get in touch. We’ll hold your details on file for 6 months and let you know if a suitable position becomes available.
We’re an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us with your CV – no agencies please.