We are looking for a qualified VoIP Support Engineer to oversee the support of our Hosted Telephony solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our existing clients with their telephony solutions against SLAs for IP telephony applications. This is a support role where the successful candidate will respond to support requests, by email and by phone, undertaking troubleshooting and implementing change requests.
To ensure success as a VoIP support engineer, you should have advanced knowledge of VoIP platform administration, excellent troubleshooting skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex Telephony tools.
Previous experience with the Autotask Ticketing system would be beneficial.
VoIP Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Communicating with end users to address their support requests.
- Reviewing and completing change requests impacting user services and client call treatment.
- Troubleshooting VoIP issues including platform, internet and hardware faults.
- Communicating with 3rd party partners for service delivery and support requests.
VoIP Support Engineer Requirements:
- 2 years experience working as an administrator on a cloud PBX solution.
- Previous experience working as a VoIP engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems including MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Akixi, Redbox.
- Experience of Cisco, Yealink, Polycom, Snom IP handsets is desirable.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.