Windows Server 2019Your business intelligence and your reputation are two of your most important assets – and both can be undone by a cyberattack. But how do you scale up your cybersecurity, without increasing your IT costs or complexity? By running Windows Server 2019 on HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers powered by 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, businesses like yours are taking the easy route to comprehensive data protection, advanced security features, and peace of mind.
Increased security with Windows Server 2019
HPE and Windows Server: enhancing security together
Running Windows Server 2019 on HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Servers powered by 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors gives you a powerful security partnership that keeps your business, people, and customers secure.
Designed to work better together, these technologies combine to offer complete security across your data centre:
- Protect your data and automatically detect and respond to potential threats
- Get end-to-end protection and secure your business against network attacks, data breaches and zero-day exploits
- Simplify compliance with regulations like HIPAA and GDPR by protecting your business and customers
HPE and Windows together offer a “set and forget” approach to data centre protection that helps you stay secure – while staying focused on growing your business.
Pre-installed licenses: the faster, more cost-effective way to stay safe
With a Windows Server 2019 license pre-installed on your HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers, you can get the security your business needs faster, and at a lower cost. Plus, it simplifies installation and comes with free installation and warranty support for 90 days.
Migrate to Windows Server 2019 and stay safe
With the latest version of Windows Server, you can say goodbye to unnecessary costs, capacity limits and security and compliance risks. Windows Server 2019 on HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 servers give you everything you need to innovate and grow – while staying safe.
- Protect your data: Mitigate security and compliance risks with automated backup and recovery, and security tools that protect your hardware, software, and firmware.
- Reduce costs: Lower your storage costs with hardware and software designed to scale at a fraction of the cost of traditional storage arrays.
- Accelerate innovation: Get the performance you need to innovate faster and outmanoeuvre the competition.