What Does Being a Microsoft Gold Partner Mean?
- Microsoft IT products and services
- Ongoing customer support
- Smarter training tools and programs
- 100 licences for Microsoft products
- Best in class consultation for Microsoft implementation and deployment
How Does Being a Gold Partner Help Our Customers?
- We get to be early adopters of Microsoft technology. The company’s products are always changing and improving. We’re among the first to know about this. Because we know what’s coming, it means we can give our customers a heads up on how to prepare for these changes and how to make the best of them.
- We’re meeting high standards. Being familiar with Microsoft products, and how best to use them, isn’t always easy. Many organisations would be lucky to have one or two people on top of it all. To be a Gold Partner, you need to have at least 15 people who’ve passed Microsoft’s core value exams. So whoever you talk to at Speedster, there’s a good chance they’re up-to-date with all things Microsoft.
- We’re directly linked to Microsoft. Because they’re experts, it’s not often Gold Partners needs to go to Microsoft for help. But when they do, they have direct access to Microsoft Business Solutions. That’s exactly what we have.
- We can offer proof of concept. Getting a new IT service can sometimes be daunting. There will be times when you’ll want to try before you buy. Being a Gold Partner, we can offer you this kind of test drive. You can see the kind of service you’ll be getting and decide if it’s right for you, before making any financial commitments.
- Our staff are satisfied. Gold Partners are known for having high employee morale and low levels of staff turnover. So all of our IT account managers have been with us for a long time, and our customers will never be surprised by a sudden change in personnel.